The LocoBuffer-USB Features:
USB 1.1 & 2.0 to LocoNet® interface with type B USB connector
• Optical isolation between USB and LocoNet®
prevents potential grounding related problems
• Buffered inputs and outputs allow use with all USB supported operating systems
CD with drivers for Linux 2.4, Mac OS-9, OS X, MS Windows 98SE, ME, 2K, XP
• Packaged unit size just 1-1/2" x 3" x 3/4"
Ready to run unit with cables and driver CD. Nothing extra required
• Internal LocoNet® terminator.
Allows a LocoBuffer-USB to add LocoNet® device compatibility to other systems
• 57,600 Baud interface speed
No jumpers or switches to set
• Compatible with existing RR software (JMRI, RR&Co, and WinLok)
Installs as a serial VCP (Virtual Com Port) in latest software versions.
• Hardware handshaking using RTS/CTS
Also includes DTR/DSR turn back required by MS Windows XP drivers
• USB Boot Loader for firmware upgrades
Does not require any special hardware to install firmware upgrades
• Powered directly from USB port and LocoNet® connections
No external power adapter needed
• Internal option connector allows for future features
Planned optional programming track output board (LocoBuffer-PS)
• Includes USB A-B and LocoNet® cables
Suggested Retail Price: $ 74.95
LocoNet® is a trademark of Digitrax Inc.
7918 Royal Ct.
Waxhaw, NC USA 28173